Promotional Picnic Product Must Haves for Summer
by Stephanie Hartman
Memorial Day weekend has officially kicked off summer, the season when people pack up and head to parks and beaches—or maybe their own backyards—with friends and family. I know that’s where you’ll find me and my family every chance we get! At my house, it’s standard procedure to pack our Koozie picnic basket with fruit, potato salad and hot dogs, fill the 30-can roller cooler with ice-cold refreshments and head for fun in the sun.
But before you depart for your next picnic, make sure you’re ready for every possibility. Here are a few must-have products that are useful and easy to pack (and can show off your company logo):
- SPF 30 sunscreen bottle with carabiner to hook on to purse or beach bag
- Natural insect repellent spray pen
- An easy-to-clean and durable cutting board, dishes, utensils and drinkware
- Beach towel or mat, so you can enjoy the sunshine or nap in the shade
- Koozie® picnic basket filled with all your favorite foods and the Ice® 30-can roller cooler containing delicious refreshments for your next picnic
- Picnic table and umbrella—convenient and cool seating for four
Every one of the items mentioned above is available, with your logo or message, from NAS PRIDE. So why not provide your own hard-working employees, or your favorite clients, with gear they’ll need for their next picnic? Summer activities offer fantastic opportunities to make sure everyone is taking your branded products along. As I’ve said before, promotional products are moving billboards. There’s no limit to the exposure your brand will get when it appears on an attractive and useful promotional product.
No matter how you and your employees choose to have fun this summer, we have the perfect promotional products to take along. Enjoy the warm temperatures and beautiful weather with your friends and families!
I’d love to hear your stories about how you used promotional products this summer.
Click here to check out this month’s featured item—an easy-to-fold-out San Tropez Beach Mat.
Stephanie Hartman is the Account Executive for the Premium Recognition Incentive Division
for Employees (PRIDE). She has been working to provide unique, innovative and effective
promotional products for NAS Clients since 2001. You can contact her at